Standard Carpets' Recova® tiles combine the extremely robust and attractive qualities of 100% solution-dyed fibre with the superior comfort and wear characteristics of a polyurethane cushion.
Our patented technology, Recova®, combines a multi-layer composite structure featuring laminated with a thermo-set polyurethane cushion.
Ergonomically effective and environmentally friendly, Recova® offers the most advanced tufting platform with virtually no VOCs. The result is a modular system that meets designers' demand for style with sustainability and the end user's need for durability and comfort.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
Ergonomics & Acoustics
- Unified composite structure provides greater resistance to the breaking down of its cushioning properties, compared with felt or ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) cushioning
- Ultimate dimensional stability
- Long-term appearance retention
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the British Spill and the 10,000 Impact Penetration tests
- Unmatched cushioning underfoot
- Superior sound absorption
- Carpet & Rug Institute Green Label Plus certification
- Thermal insulation superior to conventional hard-backed tiles
- Made with 100% recycled glass as filler
- Contains 18% post-ponsumer recycled materials
Contains no PVC or Plasticisers
INVISTA anti-soil and anti-stain treatment
Lifetime product warranties covering: static protection, edge ravel, zippering, delamination, impervious to liquids, liquid barrier, dimensional stability, cushion resilience, high tuft bind, pilling and fuzzing