- Directing the vacuum head against the pile loosens the dirt. Vacuum in the opposite direction for a perfectly clean finish.
- For cut-pile and cut-loop carpets, a brush attachment at the end of the suction pump is not required.
- Door mats placed outside will considerably reduce the dust and moisture brought inside. It's also recommended that shoes be placed at the entrance to further limit chances of deep soiling and staining.
- Reposition furniture from time to time and use chair pads to prevent permanent pile crush.
- Call in the experts for steam cleaning if your carpet is heavily soiled.